Hard water can accumulate quickly in taps, showers, sinks and toilets and, over time, can leave rust and stains that are very unpleasant and often extremely difficult to remove. Nowhere is this more problematic than in a toilet, which sees a lot of use and constantly holds back stagnant water. While there are many commercial cleaning products that can remove stains from hard water on the toilet, several household products can be just as effective and eliminate your fearsome ring without the use of strong chemicals. House Cleaning West Linn has some tips that will be useful for you.
1. Baking soda and vinegar
When house cleaning, baking soda and vinegar are the most common household items that can be useful in cleaning the water stains from the toilet bowls. There are a number of ways in which you can use these two items to clean the toilet bowl. But for this method you can apply the following method.
· Pour in 1cup of vinegar in the toilet bowl, then use a toilet brush to circle the vinegar around all the sides of the toilet. Then let it sit for about 5 minutes.
· During house cleaning then add 1 cup of baking soda in the toilet bowl
· On top of that pour in 1 to 2 cups of vinegar in the toilet bowl. There will be a chemical reaction in the toilet bowl, let it sit for 10 minutes.
· During house cleaning, then take a toilet brush and scrub the toilet bowl well.
· Let the mixture sit for another 30 minutes, then use the toilet brush to scrub the toilet again, if you still find water stains then use a stiffer brush to scrub the toilet, until the water marks have not been removed.
· When house cleaning, once the water marks have been removed then flush the toilet.
2. Borax and vinegar
When house cleaning another useful material used for cleaning is the borax and vinegar. It works perfectly in removing the water marks from the toilet bowl. During house cleaning you can follow this procedure to remove water stains from the toilet bowl.
· When house cleaning pour ¼ cup of borax in the toilet bowl, use a toilet brush to scrub it all around the bowl.
· Then pour in 1 cup of vinegar in the bowl and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
· Then use a toilet brush to scrub the toilet bowl well.
· If you still find water stains in the toilet bowl then repeat the process once more.
· In the end, flush the toilet and you will have a stain free toilet bowl.
If you are not satisfied with the tips that are given above then there is no need to worry as you have got other options that are provided by House Cleaning West Linn experts to get more tips. You can even book an appointment with House Cleaning West Linn now.